Kicking off the New Year with Design Thinking




Over the course of the past 7 years I've been weaving a web of digital tools to support teaching and learning, and that work is documented on this blog

I began my journey into the use of digital tools for teaching and learning through blogging in March, 2009 and have thoroughly explored a substantial number of tools along the way. I've added the most flexible tools to my own digital toolkit, which has grown into a collection of tools capable of supporting powerful learning experiences. As I reflect on this learning journey, my mantra remains the same, I Blog to Learn! 





Last week I published an interactive image on this blog that is a work in progress. I knew that publishing it would keep it on the front burner as something worth working on. Since publication, I have added a few screencasts to the interactive image. Please explore Design Thinking for Communication, one method of combining the best features of popular apps to embrace learning.

Stay tuned to this blog for more on Design Thinking for Communication in the New Year!

Share